Corporate compliance is paramount to running a successful business and we provide a complete range of company secretarial services that will help you ensure you are aware of your obligations under company law and that you have fulfilled all of the requirements and responsibilities demanded of you in today’s strict legislative environment.
Keep up to date records of important transactions and procedures so all aspects of the business are ready when the time comes to do returns.
Having proper records on hand reduces the time involved in gathering information to meet requirements, thus reducing costs.
Corporate compliance is paramount to running a successful business and recent legislative updates have imposed strict compliance and regulatory obligations on companies and their directors.
BCA has an experienced and dedicated company secretarial team that provides a complete range of company secretarial services to in excess of 400 companies and their directors to ensure they are aware of their obligations under company law and that they have fulfilled all of the requirements and responsibilities demanded of you in today’s strict legislative environment.
Our clients range from domestic and international companies, private limited companies and not-for-profit companies.
Our range of services include the following
- Company formation
- Preparation of company secretarial documents required for the convening and holding of directors’ and members’ meetings
- Preparation and filing of all statutory returns at the Companies Registration Office
- Maintenance of statutory registers and company seals
- Preparation of directors’ and shareholders’ resolutions
- Voluntary strike off procedures and reinstating companies that have been struck off the register
- Compliance services, including carrying out compliance reviews
- Business name registrations
- Company re-structures and changes to share capital structures.
- Provision of registered office facility
- Provision of nominee secretary services.
- Our corporate secretarial team can provide valuable back up support to overseas businesses seeking to establish a presence in Ireland through
– Provision of registered office facilities
– Nominee secretary services
– Registration of overseas companies as a branch
– Companies Registration Office filing obligation