Our reputation is built on trust and here at BCA we pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive range of business advisory services and we work smarter to help your business prosper.
We understand that no two businesses are the same and our focus is on understanding the needs of our clients and ensuring successful outcomes.
BCA’s advisory team have a proven track record of delivering assignments successfully and efficiently. We adapt a hands-on approach and work closely with company directors, finance personnel and other professionals to deliver valuable advice and support.
Our dedicated team works closely with our other service areas, particularly with our tax department to identify and resolve taxation advantages or other taxation or legislative restrictions.
Banking & Raising Finance
Most ambitious and developing business will require some form of external financing.
At BCA we can leverage our strong reputation within the financial community to assist your business in obtaining the required finance to expand and develop. We can help you structure and raise the necessary funds through
- Project evaluation and assessment
- Development of a business plan
- Preparation of financial projections
- Identification and introductions to the most suitable finance providers
- Negotiations with potential financiers
- Planning for taxation issues
Business Disposal or Acquisition
Our Corporate Finance Department assists either potential purchasers or sellers achieve their best possible outcomes. Stages in an acquisition/merger/disposal assignment typically include:
- Identification of targets
- Due diligence services and business reviews in the case of acquisition targets.
- Evaluation of potential targets
- Business valuation and setting of a guide consideration
- Structuring and sourcing of financial package
- Negotiations with potential buyers/sellers
- Management of the entire process
- Post completion deal issues
- Liaising with finance providers, solicitors and other advisors
- Planning for taxation issues
Corporate Restructure and Reorganisation
Not all business experience year after year profitability growth and expansion. If your business is experiencing difficulties Byrne Casey & Associates can provide expert advisory services to identify problems as soon as possible and formulate an action plan to resolve them efficiently through:
- Review of financial information
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Renegotiating facilities with finance providers or significant creditors
- Identification of cashflow solutions
If the worst happens and your business becomes insolvent BCA will explore reconstruction possibilities and help minimise liabilities and, if necessary, ensure the business is wound-up in an orderly fashion through a creditors liquidation process.
In some cases a corporate wind down is not always doom and gloom. At Byrne Casey & Associates we act as liquidator in solvent or members voluntary liquidations for many corporate entities. In such cases the aim is to unlock for shareholders the value or reserves contained within a corporate entity. Where appropriate, we draw on the expertise of our tax department to assist in the process to ensure that surplus assets are distributed in the most tax effective manner.